How to clean handbags and wallets
On leather and fabric
- Add a few drops of liquid glycerin soap to ½ liter of warm water and beat in a foam.
- Dip a soft cloth in the foam and rub the bag in an inconspicuous place.
- Rinse with clean water and let dry. After drying, no damage? Then boldly clean the entire surface, paying particular attention to contaminated areas.
From ballpoint pen
- Use a soft cotton swab by dipping it in alcohol. First, as in the first case, process the inconspicuous area.
- If nothing happened, continue to wipe the surface of the bag with alcohol, changing the swab as it gets dirty until the stain disappears or at least becomes lighter.
- Treat the bag with leather lotion to refresh the surface.
To make it easier next time:
- Try a quick-action pencil to remove ink stains, lipstick and chocolate Ink Remover, Fenice.
- Keep the ballpoint pens in the eyeglass case to prevent the lining of the bag from getting dirty.
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.