Find a source of inspiration!
• The Seasons project advises spending time with good use at the Sunday school (seasons.com.ru/school). It regularly hosts interesting master classes (draw, sculpt, create cartoons, make films) for children, but it is difficult for parents to stay away. As one mother wrote on the forum: “My friends and I used to throw children to classes before we ran to a nearby cafe. But now they thought better of it and began to stay. It’s interesting for them to plunge into the creative process. ”
• The project “Together with Mom” (vmestesmamoy.ru) also offers an excellent solution for choosing a hobby for women. The motto of the club: creative workshops for adults, which are convenient to come with children from 1 month. They invite you to live music concerts (classical, jazz), seminars and even yoga and fitness classes. The club's branches are already operating in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad and Samara.
• And arrange an exhibition Invite your friends to the “apartment block” to evaluate your work. Or organize a personal exhibition online. Imgsrc.ru photo album service offers volume restrictions on any subject without restrictions on volume. What is nice, you can find out how much you liked your work - other users can vote.
+1 IDEA: You can also make cute souvenirs from photos - fridge magnets (an average of 45 rubles per piece), or print exclusive flip calendars, or create a board game from your family photos.
You do not have to be a decorator to update furniture. Stools and chairs are a wonderful foundation for creativity. They can be painted, dragged, pasted using the decoupage technique. Use the tips "TO", look for options on the Web. Well, if the result does not suit you suddenly, sandpaper will fix everything.
AS EASY AS PIE
Paint the wooden table in white gloss with enamel paint.
The participants of the KIDSTERS project, reflecting on what can be done with children's drawings, found a brilliant idea - to sew a toy. Other notions: childsown.wordpress.com and kidsters.ru
Hobby is very popular today, so finding the necessary ingredients is very simple.
• Buy a soap base in bars (it can still be liquid), melt in the microwave - less than a minute (no longer). Once it has become liquid, get out. All the ingredients you have should be at hand. Add dye (a couple of drops), oil and flavor (peach, apple and cinnamon - the choice is huge). Pour the mass into the molds. Put the finished soap in the refrigerator - cool.
• Possible additives to the base: herbs, oatmeal, coffee, poppy seeds, water-soluble paper with cute inscriptions and much more.
There are a variety of cookie cutters: bears, hearts, leaflets, flowers, cakes. Made of silicone and plastic.
• Complicate the task. The original soap - with divorces in the context (fill the multi-colored bases in layers).
TRAIN: Mama Soaps Company (mama-mila.ru) regularly holds face-to-face and online master classes. You can also find video lessons on the Internet, type: “Homemade soap making”.
Smash a flower bed
Remember your childhood, how you dreamed about your garden in your grandmother’s garden. Realize what you want - create your own corner. Ask your husband to put together a seedling box
and put it on the windowsill. Sprinkle the earth and think about what you want to grow in it: summer flowers, wild strawberries, mint, and maybe vegetables. This is only your garden, so plant the most incredible plants, no one will blame for the strange choice.
• For a new hobby to bring you pleasure, buy beautiful tools, gloves and an apron. A garden, even a tiny one, is joy and one way to streamline thoughts.
• Time to use With the help of a garden you can clearly demonstrate the seasons to your child, tell when the plants bloom, give seeds and fruits.
• Help you If spatial thinking is not your hobby, the Eden Garden Designer application (for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) is useful. It helps to see the garden in
different seasons and “try on” flowers and plants.
Coffee in bed
This situation is usually described in novels. Meanwhile, you can not wait for initiative from second parties. Serve yourself coffee (light dinner, a glass of champagne) in the matrimonial bed! All you need is a breakfast table with folding legs.
It turns out: Based on a 72-year study, scientists at Harvard University described happy people: educated, with a strong family and good social connections (friends). At the same time, they did not set ambitious career goals. Feeling of happiness adds a healthy lifestyle, normal weight and hobbies!
Sing and record MUSIC
In an interview, singer Seal, the owner of a bewitching voice, admitted: “The music is poured in the air, all I have to do is open it to her. My best songs were born quickly, as if passed through me, I hardly noticed the recording process. I take a guitar and ... It's unbelievable. "
• What can you do?
Record an album and put it on the Web without leaving your computer! Your computer most likely already has a microphone built in, but for such a case, you can purchase something more professional. Download the GarageBand program (for Mac computers) or Mixcraft (for PC) - in fact, these are mini-recording studios. Sing or create
unexpected combinations of rhythms and melodies. And then share your creation with listeners in the online community of passionate music lovers.
This method was invented by the American artist and poet Austin Cleon. When the creative crisis overtook him, he found an unexpected way out: “I began to paint over some words in the newspaper and pretty soon a text formed from the remaining words.”
• Try it!
Take a paragraph from any article in the newspaper, determine for yourself the main word - this is “anchor” (it should call up images), then search the text for words that are
he will be “hooked”. Everything else - paint over. In this original way, you can congratulate friends and family on holidays.
• Another way
Write a poem - pick up rhymes online. Useful, for example, the service "Assistant Poet" on "Poetry.ru".
Create your JEWELERY
Ready to try it? Milyana Gvozdeva, designer and art director of the Kofre workshop (lecoffre.ru), shares her professional secrets.
1. Idea and layout First, decide what you want to create: beads, earrings, necklaces? Now lay out the components of the future jewelry: beads, fabric, natural stones, mother of pearl, beads ... Apply materials and elements to each other. Once you find the best combination, start sketching.
2. ESCIZ Be sure to transfer the “scheme” of the future decoration onto the paper, with comments and details.
3. FINISHED DECORATION When you get enough crafts, make yourself known. Participate in exhibitions (independently or in concert with other needlewomen), festivals. Start a blog (or even a website) and regularly update photos of your work.
SUITABLE The online resource Fair of Masters (livemaster.ru) was created for people who are keen on needlework. Here you can show and sell your unique products. And in the “Master Classes” section there are a lot of useful recommendations and photo lessons.
The traditional way to change the look of your home is to move the furniture. But the advice is not always and not for everyone. Changing curtains, laying a new blanket or hanging a picture on the wall is much easier. And an easy and inexpensive way to refresh the interior is to use wall stickers. The choice of stickers is huge today: landscapes of nature, openwork patterns, silhouettes, flowers. Minimum effort - maximum result. A room (or closet) will be transformed literally before our eyes. And yes, the stickers are easy to peel off.
• Useful links On our site in the "DIY" section, a lot of tips and tricks: www.goodhouse.ru/home/DIY.
PREFERRED TOURIST ...
... in his hometown. Imagine that a foreign delegation should come to visit you. Where would you advise them to go? Now ask yourself how long you yourself visited the local history museum, walked in the central park and wandered (rather than hurriedly walking!) Along the boulevards. Take note of the site “Museums of Russia” (museum.ru) - announcements and a poster. And in the LiveJournal “Regions of Russia” community, residents describe their cities and upcoming events.
+1 IDEA Take a trip to a nearby city. To get vivid impressions and emotions, it is not necessary to go to Paris!
Postcrossing is a phenomenon that has captured the world. What you need: register on the site www.postcrossing.com, leave your data and get the addresses of a unified mouse-
Lennikov. Send them postcards and wait for greetings in your name.
Write by hand
We are all used to typing. And almost forgot the sensation of calligraphy. But nothing wakes up craving for creativity like an empty sheet of paper and a pen. You will definitely want to fill it with words, curlicues, drawings ... Relax, give your hands (and inspiration) freedom, this can make a sketch or even the beginning of a novel!
START a culinary blog
Do you spoil your children with heart-shaped fritters? Ready to spend the whole evening creating a gingerbread house? Do fish fillets, tomatoes, celery and herbs inspire you to culinary studies? So, it's time to talk about yourself (and your hobby) to the world. Join the LJ-community of step-by-step recipes lovers “Easy!” - www.receptishi.livejournal.com, share photos of ready meals and personal recipes. By the way, the popular writer and culinary specialist Nika Belotserkovskaya also began with a blog.
Tell your family story
Why try to get into the analges of history, when in your hands to create a personal "Chronicle" ?! Start keeping a Diary, as our columnist Gretchen Rubin convincingly recommends. Or start to publish “Family newspaper” (who will be the editor in chief?), Publish “ABCs” - from words and expressions that only you can understand. Write a story based on summer holidays or collect an album in which to save drawings, photographs and compositions of a child or grandson. Your family is a powerful source of inspiration, do not forget about it. Use the materials and opportunities at hand, your baby’s first creations may well become the family coat of arms, and a quote from the cartoon - the motto
MEET YOUR DREAM
Want a change? But your desires and actions need a strategy. And motivation. Here are a few ways you can push yourself toward decisive changes in life.
1. SHARE YOUR PLANS When grandiose plans are in the stage of dreams, there is a risk that they will remain only them. Announce your goal out loud - thereby you bring it closer to reality. In addition, this word is a serious motivation, it will not allow you to relax and give up.
2. FIND MONSTERS Whatever your purpose, fuel your enthusiasm with fellow dreamers like you. Use the Internet, expand your social circle. Let's say you want to go to work after maternity leave or go on a diet. Believe me, hundreds of women wish the same. Team up with them: for support and discussion.
3. DO NOT LOWER YOUR HANDS! That is what Amanda Hawking did. After hundreds of “no!” she gave up her dream of becoming a writer, but then decided: "My books will see the light of day." And published the first book in electronic form on the Amazon website. On the first day, five people chose it (cost from 1 to 3 dollars), the next five more. Amanda continued to write and publish ... Today, she has earned about $ 2 million. And recently, one publishing house signed a contract with her, offering the 28-year-old writer a $ 2 million fee.
4.KNOW YOUR STRENGTHS Often your own capabilities, such as knowledge of Spanish or the ability to customize any technique, seem so obvious that you forget about them. Make a list of your strengths and achievements. Also write down the names of people who may be related to your dream. Take a closer look, who (or what) brings you closer to her?
5. CONTINUE SEARCH The easiest way to prevent the routine from gaining the upper hand is to think about your plans for 10 minutes a day, making the sound “Hmm”. Psychologists claim that this sound deprives the ability to criticize itself. Example: “Hmm, what if I need a site ... Hmm, what should it look like?” You will be surprised, but this method will push you to new ideas and creative solutions.
6. SAY YES Optionally, the road to the dream will be straight. Let's say you dream to sing, and you are invited to a dance studio. Agree. Suddenly tomorrow, the sound engineer will forget the music disc and save the situation on the stage!
7. DEVELOP Suppose you sew. And dream of becoming a designer. Forward! Start small. But do not stop dreaming about more.